Paramedic - Ambulance
Join our Team! Marshall County Hospital is committed to provide primary and certain specialty services with high quality care, concern, dedication to the improvement of our facility.
To provide emergency and non-emergency care and ambulance transportation for the citizens of Marshall County
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Making ambulance calls as needed.
1. Establish and maintain a patient airway
2. Administer intermittent positive
3. Perform C.P.R
4. Control accessible bleeding
5. Treat shock
6. Care for cases of poisoning
7. Dress and bandage wounds
8. Splint fractures
9. Provide obstetrical assistance
10. Care for newborn infants, including the premature
11. Administer 02
12. Emergency and defensive driving
13. Controlling the scene of illness or injury
14. Proper extrication
15. Maintenance and use of supplies
16. Verbal and written communications
17. Coping with medico legal problems
18. Careful evaluations of all signs and symptoms
19. Proper usage of the automatic advisory defibrillator (IFF APPLICABLE)
20. Maintain and monitor patients with IV infusions (IF APPLICABLE)
All required reports to be completed immediately following each run
Check supplies in unit for expiration dates and amount on hand; also checking heart monitor, intubation kit, trauma kit, and drug box, keeping narcotics logged and counted.
Check unit for mechanical adjustments such as oil, water, brakes, taxes, tires, etc. (daily)
Check all supplies in unit and restock daily.
Clean units each morning inside and outside including ambulance bay. Clean living quarters and storage room each night.
Weekly cleaning of entire building including mopping floors, windows, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High school graduate or equivalent.
Current unrestricted operator license.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must hold a current unrestricted operator's license. Must possess a valid and unrestricted license or certificate from KBEMS. Must have
MCH is an EOE. ________________________________________
Shift : Other
Closing Date: 05/25/2018
Beth Cavanah - Director of Human Resources
615 Old Symsonia Rd
Benton, KY 42025